Thingy 10
This is my picture I created on Mosiac Maker from FD Toys: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
This is the lovely quote I got from the program: "Beauty is one of the rare things which does not lead to doubt of God." — Jean Anouilh
These are the tags that pertain to the picture.
1. deslumbrame, 2. contrastame, 3. Ice and Flow, 4. Snoozing, 5. Palm Flower, 6. Flower stem, 7. Palm seeds, 8. January 18 2007 003, 9. broche, 10. Port Grimaud - Bloem 2 - Donderdag 17 augustus 2006, 11. Green bug, 12. l9.jpg, 13. l8.jpg
Thingy 11
I found the Web 2.0 Awards list very interesting to browse through. Many of the companies I have not heard of before. (I guess they need more marketing?)
I one of the award winners I liked is Meebo (www.meebo.com). It lets you connect with several of the online instant messengers without installing any software. I find that from a technical computer standpoint to be very interesting. I tried it out with the Yahoo messager and it seems to work ok for basic chating things. It does not have the full-features as the installed program has such as the webcam and phone portion. I think it has uses for people who want a basic chat program without filling up their computer with another piece of software to install. It is advertised as instant messager from anywhere. It would be handy for people to use on a public computer in a cyber cafe for example.
Thingy 12
I created the search roll "origami" to the Rollyo box below. I found it easy to create my own searchroll. Libraries can use this tool to create searchrolls for popular frequently asked topics so that patrons can easily use them for self-service. I can see that I can use this for myself so that I can easily use this for my frequently used searches.
3 comments:
Great use of photos and we can tell that you are enjoying the exercises. Glad that you are participating!
Did you create a search roll? I wasn't sure if one of these was yours.
Yes I created the search roll "origami".
Post a Comment